Foreign Exchange Remittance Card
Government of Pakistan has introduced incentives for overseas Pakistanis who remit foreign exchange, through banking channels to Pakistan. Categories of Cards alongwith amount of Remittance and incentives (duty credit at Airports) are given below:
Following papers are required for obtaining above mentioned Cards:
* Blank Remittance Book and Application Forms which can be obtained from the Welfare Wing of Embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh.
* Photocopies of first 2 pages of valid passport.
* Photocopy of valid Iqama.
* Two photographs (1×1 inch).
* Overseas Pakistanis are required to show original Bank Receipts (Vouchers) regarding remittance of foreign exchange to Pakistan to the official of Welfare Wing of the Embassy.
After verification of Bank Receipts/vouchers and attestation of entries in the Remittance Book, applications along with above mentioned papers are sent to Overseas Pakistanis Foundation, Islamabad. The applicant can receive his/her FER Card from the Welfare Wing of the Embassy. The holders of Golden, Golden plus and Platinum Cards can get urgent Passport from the Embassy, free of cost. The form can be downloaded from link below:
Other Telephone Numbers:
This is the official website of the Pakistan Embassy in Saudi Arabia. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.
Empowered by DirectFN