Attestation of Driving License issued from Pakistan
The Pakistan Embassy can attest a driving license issued from Pakistan.
- Pakistani National
- Valid CNIC/NICOP/PASSPORT.
- Original driving license issued from Pakistan.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) (in original) for the driving license issued from the traffic authority of the concerned district (in case online verification is not available).
- Copy of online verification of the driving license OR
- NOC attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad or any of its regional camp offices (Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta).
SAR: 10 Riyal