Attestation of Affidavits/Undertakings
- Pakistani National.
- Having valid CNIC/NICOP and Saudi Iqama.
- Having decision making capacity.
- Adult. (18 years or above)
- Applicant on visit to embassy will be seated in the waiting hall.
- On his/her turn, he/she will be referred to Token Counter in the main consular hall for issuance of token for petition writer services at counter No.5 in main consular hall.
- On his/her turn the applicant will get POA attorney prepared.
- He/she will return to Token counter for getting Token.
- The executants will be required to submit an undertaking (specimen attached) alongwith prepared POA at counter No.1.
- In case of incomplete documents, he/she will be requested to complete the documents.
- The executants will sign and affix thumb impression on the document(s) in front of the Consular Officer.
- The executants can either pay fee online or in cash on the counter.
- On completion of the attestation process, the documents will be returned by hand from Counter No. 2.
Note: In case any one or more of the above requirement (s) is not met the documents will not be collected for processing.
SAR: 18 Riyal per page